So Tom Torero took everything down, theory being that some uncalibrated guy in Scotland got arrested for aggressively hounding girls for their number and got 2 years jail time. WTF UK legal system. Also, why do your judges wear wigs?
These types of unfortunate events are why you must let girls go quickly if they’re not into it, which, in my experience, causes them to crack a smile – they recognize you are calibrated enough to let them go and leave them alone after their subtle IOD (or a not so subtle NYC IOD) and they are able to resume their life, with a touch of validation from your tease/compliment. Maybe next time you or someone else opens them they will give you their number or they’ll be in a talkative mood. Leave the girl better than you found her.
Anyway, Tom (whom Nash has called out as being sneaky) freaked out and took everything down. I have no idea how aggressive the journalists and law enforcement and other totalitarian elements have become in Britain because of Brexit or Bojo, so it may have been the right move for him, but it was a loss for the community.
As I posted recently, his date video (RIP) was really helpful when I was learning. Since it is no longer available, as someone commented, I thought I would post my notes from the video here, which is not far off from a transcript… …formatting isn’t perfect because I have better things to do.
The basic premise is there is a clock. Each number on the clock is either red (pull and escalate) or blue (push and lean back), and you go in sequence. If you have multiple dates, you are winding back the clock sometimes.
1 o’clock blue
walk to venue 1
- Let’s go,
- ask how her day was,
- tell how your day was,
- sights on the street.
2 oclock red
venue 1 well lit, coffee shop, pub, sports bar
spike in venue 1, flirty upon entry
- o Can I trust you?
- o Good team player?
- o Good Future wife?
- o Give her a job. Find best seat. Best view. Send her off to find seats.
- o Text her as she walks off, nice ass.
about you and about her, giving rapport
- o where she lives,
- o where she is working right now,
- o what you do,
- o a little about who you are,
- o where she is from
- o vibing making her feel comfortable, comfort rapport, not spiking
- o no comfort quicksand
After about 30 minutes bounce to venue 2.
4 o’clock red
Bounce to Venue 2
- o Let’s Go
- o Where are we going
- o We’re going to Paris
- o We’re going to Vegas to lose all our money
- o What are you doing? Just looking at your legs
- o Close to next venue. Closeish to first venue.
- o Sofa and couches, 90 degrees or next to each other.
- o Cool ambient music. Cocktails. Funky like a coffee shop.
5 o’clock blue rapport – bigger topics,
- o hopes and dreams,
- o phobias,
- o what she is going to do in the future,
- o weird little thing about her,
- o what she wanted to be,
- o ends with a rooted base where you feel like you are on the same team
6 o’clock red spike – start to move to seduction bubble. Spiking physically
- o talk fitness,
- o tattoos rings,
- o touch legs,
- o comment about her eyes, legs distracting you,
- o do you play a musical instrument, hand sizes,
- o what is something I’d never guess about you?
- o suntans,
- o tattoos,
- o necklace, earrings, rings,
- o hair,
- o toned body or what you like about her,
- o what do you like about me,
- o what you find attractive about her.
- o You smile a lot, is it possible for you to not smile for 10 seconds?
- o As you count, you eye fuck. Gets to 3-4 and giggles. Slap wrist. No no no. Try again.
- o The eye contact and touch creates an intimacy.
7o’clock Blue Chill, give some space, let her spike it up or ask about me, sexy silence.
- Lean back,
- Look away,
- Go to the bathroom,
- Let her start to invest, or spike it up or ask about me.
- Leave the sexy silence.
- Exit at a high point if possible
8 o’clock red
Kiss: matters that you go for it, show intent, and if get knocked back, no butthurt
- o Vibe should have escalated, flirting and touching.
- o Floppy test – push her away, bring her in, give her a shoulder rub.
- o Playing little games
- o Drive by kisses – Eskimo kisses,
- o Whisper in her ear, getting really close to her and pulling away.
- o I’m going to keep trying. I think you’re attractive.
- o My job to try, your job to resist, I understand, going to keep trying. Going to go to the bathroom, will try again.
- o Not a long term provider boyfriend that is going to wait.
- o You find her physically attractive and are not ashamed to say so.
9 o’clock blue
- o courage and leading her to bounce home chill out
- o out of the bar venue, where are we going?
- o have something back at your place to encourage her to come
- o One more drink at mine, music, photos, films
- o Finish bottle of wine back at mine,
- o Open door to taxi,
- o Make sure to tell her where you are going, not a bar, not disneyland, seed pull
- o Chill out – not keen or eager or twitchy or eager. Not a big deal
10 o’clock red spike at home
- o Don’t stay and let vibe crash
- o Can’t just stand in the kitchen or sit on the sofa and let the vibe crash to bog of comfort and rapport
- o Shoes off, pour some drinks or make some tea
- o Take her legs and spike across yours, bring her in. Watch a movie.
- o Starting to give her a massage, start a kiss a little bit.
- o On off on off. Push and pull. Calibration is red vs blue
- o Letting her know back at yours that its on.
- o If you’re lucky and it’s super on she jumps your bones.
- o Usually the girl is more nervous and doesn’t want to appear like she’s too easy.
She’s going to say things like
- o “I don’t normally do this”
- o “Maybe I should go”
- Good response: Cool, I understand, no worries
- o take my laptop
- o take her by the hand,
- o let’s go in here, it’s more comfortable
11 o’clock – blue chill on bed
- o back off once she’s in the bedroom
- o often on the bed and she’s on the chair opposite
- o or he’s leaning back and she’s on the corner of the bed
- o big mistake would be to go 100 miles an hour like a horny teenager
- o chill out watch a bit of the movie, drink some wine set the mood, look at some photos
- o feel like there is a calm atmosphere, come and join me, take her hand and bring her over, or sit her on your lap, sit her next to me,
- o then a little bit more kissing, on off on off, and reaching the magical 12 o’clock
12 o’clock – red sexy time
- If she stops the clock at 11:00 or 11:30, set up a date, cooking, DVD, etc.
- Rollback the clock for additional dates,
- meet up, go for a walk,
- following dates is drinks and back to yours.
- Generally don’t want to wait for 3 dates.